Baby Massage can have so many benefits for both you and your baby. Why not come along to one of our courses and join the many parents who have already discovered the many benefits of baby massage which can include:
- Relaxation for parent/carer and baby
- Promotion of better sleeping patterns
- Relief from wind and colic
- Support with digestion including constipation
- Boost the immune system
- Development of parent-infant bonding and attachment
- Development of muscle tone and co-ordination
- Relief from teething pain
- Boost self-esteem and confidence in parenting
- Stimulate the production of oxytocin (the feel good hormone)
We can deliver group sessions or one to one sessions of baby massage which consist of:
* Five classes of 1 hour each, which run over 5 consecutive weeks
* Full body massage, gentle movements and short colic massage where necessary
* Parents manual with detailed handouts of the strokes and oils used
* Time for questions and to share your experiences of massage.
The course is suitable for babies from 4 weeks to crawling and the strokes will be demonstrated on a doll whilst you massage your baby.
Full details of what you will need, locations and times will all be emailed to you once you have booked your place.
Group courses cost only $150 for 5 weeks.
One to one private courses cost $250 plus travel for 5 weeks.
Baby massage is a skill you learn for life.